Tuesday 12 June 2018

Shamit Khemka: EO has honed my leadership qualities


Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) has influenced my style of management & leadership to a great extent. From being just another businessman in the crowd to a global entrepreneur, I believe the influence of EO has been great on my way of working, leading and managing business. EO offers a great platform for entrepreneurs to connect with a community of entrepreneurs from across the globe. EO is a great platform for the successful and budding entrepreneurs who want to leave their mark on the global business landscape.

Joining EO has, certainly, been the best decision in my entrepreneurial career, so far. I believe, the role of an entrepreneur is a tough one with never ending challenges in the guise of difficult customers, sales, and, sometimes even, employees. Every day brings along a new set of challenge and possibilities for you to become a better leader. You learn to skillfully handle professional obstacles while dealing with personal challenges as well. Entrepreneurs spend most of their time focusing on their business, reaching out to new clients, and managing people. In our endeavors to lead by example, we often forget that our leadership style also needs to be changed with time.

Thanks to EO, I got to interact with like minded, brilliant entrepreneurs. Listening to their great thoughts during EO meetings across the globe has been a great inspiration for me. Their success stories encouraged me to start a joint venture under the name of foodcloud.in in year 2012 & CSIPL – Cross Section Interactive Private Limited in 2013. I'm happy to announce that the development centers of SynapseIndia have also increased from just one, a few years ago, to four in Noida, India.

Being a part of the local & regional boards of EO since 2007 has added to my knowledge. Holding the chair as the Regional Director of EO for South Asia region (during 2014 – 2016) was the best experience that further polished my leadership qualities. I am glad to all my fellow members for appreciating my contribution to the EO by giving a standing ovation during the EO RIE event.

Follow Shamit Khemka on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwaElu3YFTM
https://www.slideshare.net/synapsecom/shamit-khemka-eo-has-largely-influenced-my-style-of-management

No comments:

Post a Comment